[Sugar-devel] Wiki login

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 09:22:25 EDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 7:29 AM, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> Bernie, reported problems with OpenId.
> Try to create a user in the wiki.

New wiki.sugarlabs.org accounts were disabled on 2010 July 13 in
LocalSettings.php:
# 2010-07-13 18:41:59 -0400 fgrose
# Prevent new user registrations except by sysops
$wgGroupPermissions['*']['createaccount'] = false;

But Bernie has enabled LDAP authentication:
# bernie: experimental, see
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:LDAP_Authentication/Options
require_once("$IP/extensions/LdapAuthentication/LdapAuthentication.php");
$wgAuth = new LdapAuthenticationPlugin();

         --Fred