[Sugar-devel] Compiling sugar with jhbuild in Fedora 17

Sascha Silbe silbe at activitycentral.com
Sun Apr 15 07:25:46 EDT 2012

Excerpts from Manuel Kaufmann's message of 2012-04-15 01:43:41 +0200:

> I installed Fedora 17 in my Netbook, I ran "depscheck" and I installed
> all the depencies to compile sugar but I'm getting this error:
>
> configure: error: Package requirements (telepathy-glib >= 0.11.9) were not met:
>
> No package 'telepathy-glib' found

What package exactly produced this error? I didn't find the string
'telepathy-glib' nor anything else that looked like it could throw the
above error in configure.ac of sugar, sugar-toolkit,
sugar-presence-service, sugar-base or sugar-toolkit-gtk3.

> [humitos at eulogia sugar-jhbuild]$ sudo yum install telepathy-glib
> Loaded plugins: langpacks, presto, refresh-packagekit
> Package telepathy-glib-0.18.0-1.fc17.i686 already installed and latest version
> Nothing to do
> [humitos at eulogia sugar-jhbuild]$

pkg-config files are usually part of -dev / -devel packages, so please
try installing telepathy-glib-devel.

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/