[Sugar-devel] Sign up and be part of EDUJAM! 2012!!

Leticia D. Romero C. lediroca at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:54:49 EDT 2012

*Sign up and be part of EDUJAM! 2012!!*
*Given the success of 2011 we want to meet again at an event to strengthen
the community of developers and users of free educational software,
especially in South America but also with the aim of increasing
collaborative efforts with the rest of the world.*
*It will take place on May 11th and 12th at ANTEL's Complejo de las
Telecomunicaciones.*
*Go to our website: edujam2012.ceibaljam.org** for more information about
registration.*
*We hope to see you all there!*
*
*
You can also visit our group on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/Edujam2012 and
support the initiative by clicking "Like".