[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Request for Sweets Distribution logo

Aleksey Lim alsroot at sugarlabs.org
Tue Apr 10 15:16:07 EDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 02:21:10PM -0400, Frederick Grose wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 1:34 PM, Aleksey Lim <alsroot at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi all!
> >

> > The Sweets Distribution [1], is a repository with base software
> > (for client side, it is Sucrose) for Sugar Learning Platform.
> >
> > There is no exact need in having logo, but there is a Control Panel
> > component which is named "Sweets Distribution" and contains options
> > specific only to this system, i.e., sweets-distribution.svg is needed.
> >
> > If someone can help with such artistic work, it will be really
> > appreciated. At least it will let avoid situation when programmers paint
> > icons..
> >

> > [1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sweets_Distribution
> >
> > --
> > Aleksey
> >

> This is what first came to mind, but it's probably too scary, and modifies
> an OLPC trademark.

Heh. I didn't try to expose my own thoughts, but I really had in my mind
more sweet and less mechanic things ;)

ie, a cupcake to expose "Distribution" part (it looks similar to a basket,
i.e. exactly moving things from here to there);
and exactly different kinds of sweets (to expose "Sweets" part) put into this
cupcake...

--
Aleksey