[Sugar-devel] doc sprint data save

Sascha Silbe silbe at activitycentral.com
Tue Apr 10 14:12:28 EDT 2012

Excerpts from Bernie Innocenti's message of 2012-04-10 17:45:50 +0200:

> Start Sugar with this datastore and you'll see a few corrupted objects
> in the Journal. Perhaps Mark can describe what he did to get them (if
> anything).

I don't see anything unusual in the Journal and no errors in the logs
(backup or recent) when transplanting the data store into a system
running latest Sugar (sugar-jhbuild) inside a Debian Wheezy
chroot. Can you provide me with a raw disk image (using dd) of the
entire SoaS installation so I can try reproducing it in a VM?

Can you check /var/log/kern.log (or whatever the SoaS equivalent is)
to make sure there was no problem accessing permanent storage (AKA
"hard disk"), please?

Sascha

--
http://sascha.silbe.org/