[Sugar-devel] [SWEETS] Easy repository managing; Wiki rehashing

Aleksey Lim alsroot at sugarlabs.org
Mon Apr 9 09:48:08 EDT 2012

On Mon, Apr 09, 2012 at 10:39:03AM -0300, Esteban Bordón wrote:
> Hi Aleksey,
>
> Have you planned to add sweets distribution in 12.04 repos?

As far as it will be released. This is due to the design decisions in
Open Build System, Sweets Distribution is being built on.

> I'm trying in Ubuntu 12.04 and I getting the error:
>
> $ sweets-distribution status
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/bin/sweets-distribution", line 26, in <module>
>     from sweets_distribution import env, util, printf
> ImportError: No module named sweets_distribution

Exactly this error is minor (sweets package installed sweets_distribution
module for different Python version) but a after fixing it, the rest of
non-noarch packages might not work on 12.04.

--
Aleksey