[Sugar-devel] [Localization] sugar.po (localization): "Your documents folder is empty": translation not updated

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:02:35 EDT 2011

Samy,

If by "6 customized" you mean OLPC build 6, then the failure to pull
the most recent PO files in the build has been logged as a bug, same
thing was seen in Spanish.

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/11274

It might be that the commit activity that has been occurring with the
Sugar freeze has not had a chance to make it into the buildstream yet,
so let's see what we get in the next build.