[Sugar-devel] sugar.po (localization): word wrap in the 'Power' page + no commit

samy boutayeb s.boutayeb at free.fr
Sun Sep 25 06:12:01 EDT 2011

Hi,
I noticied a small issue in the "Power" page of the Parameters.
The English string is:

"Extreme power management (disables wireless radio, increases battery
life)"

The initial French translation is a bit longer and doesn't wrap
correctly, causing the end of the text to disappear from the frame.

Consequently, I shortened the translation, which should be now:

"Gestion extrême de l'alimentation (désactive la radio sans fil,
prolonge la batterie)"

Finally, I wanted to commit this amendment. However, the commit ends
with an error and I am not sure if this has been committed correctly (at
least, the "pootle-commits" mailing list doesn't report any update in
the git repository.

Could someone control if the update has been carried out?

TIA, regards
samy