[Sugar-devel] [Analyze]: what is translatable in ''<Buddy %(path)s>. ...''

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Sat Sep 17 19:57:01 EDT 2011

Looking into it further

I have looked at the Analyze output and the diagnostic print out had the text from [1] preceded by a line
GetBuddies() returned dbus ....

where GetBuddies() is a procedure name in the program which is invariant in different languages

On that basis, it makes more sense not to translate 'Buddy' in [1] so its relationship to the previous diagnostic line is more obvious

Tony