[Sugar-devel] SemanticXO - Christoph Guéret

Christophe Guéret c.d.m.gueret at vu.nl
Fri Sep 16 17:29:41 EDT 2011

Hi all,

If you are interested about SemanticXO and would like to try it, I'm
pleased to inform you of the release of an easy to use install bundle.

To install the triple store and a new journal datastore implementation,
simply download these two files:
https://github.com/cgueret/SemanticXO/raw/master/patch_my_xo/semanticxo.tgz
https://raw.github.com/cgueret/SemanticXO/master/patch_my_xo/patch-my-xo.sh
Then type as root "sh ./patch-my-xo.sh setup" and reboot the machine.

If everything works fine, you won't see any difference ;-)
All the things are happening in the backend. The new journal will store
its data into the triple store. To have a look at the content of this
triple store, open the browse activity and visit http://127.0.0.1:8080.
You can also access this interface from a desktop PC, or an other XO,
and get a remote view over the journal.

Please, check out http://wp.me/1ffiZ for the latest updates about
SemanticXO and don't hesitate to reply to this mail if you have any
question :-)

Cheers,
Christophe