[Sugar-devel] Memorize testing version

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Sep 16 03:53:52 EDT 2011

On 09/16/2011 03:14 AM, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> I have uploaded a new version of Memorize [1],
> with the changes we discussed in irc today, and a few more fixes.
> * Auto save of modified games (but no demos)
> * Alerts with new texts.

Works.

> * Change to equal tiles mode fixes.

Hmm, there are a few corner cases:
- open Memorize
- select letters demo
- go to edit
---> I have the edit option for a paired game

- open Memorize
- select sounds demo
- go to edit
---> the edit mode is correctly paired game
- change the edit mode to non-paired
- change it back to paired
---> stays in non-paired mode

> * Remove hippo dependency.

Did you just stop drawing the round box? side-note: I wonder as well
what the palette for those buttons should look like. At the moment they
are like toolbar palettes. Maybe they should be like canvas palettes.

Regards,
    Simon

PS: the 'replay game' button is still sensitive even if there has been
no game played yet.