[Sugar-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Activity Team

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:12:41 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome to Gonzalo Odiard to the Activity Team as a new coordinator. Gonzalo has been actively patching and enhancing Sugar Activities, and Sugar for at least the last couple of years, it is great to have him as a contributor, and he's keen to help re-awaken the Activity Team!

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Team/Contacts

We'll be looking to restart regular IRC Activity Team meetings again soon, so if you're an activity developer, maintainer, or interested party, do keep an eye out for the announcements!

--Gary