[Sugar-devel] Missing Team Update: Activities

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:33:34 EDT 2011

Hi Gonzalo,

On 12 Sep 2011, at 13:57, Gonzalo Odiard <gonzalo at laptop.org> wrote:

> I don't know if anybody is in charge, or if is preparing a report about the Activity Team
> because was dormant for a long time.
> Who is interested? We can do a irc meeting to prepare it.

Just to confirm our IRC chat today, I am late filling the report for SLOBS for the Activity Team (and the Design Team). I am just heading back home from Paris Sugar Camp, so will try to catch up in the next day or two.

For the community: Gonzalo has kindly raised his hand to become an official Activity Team Coordinator, given all his great efforts recently in helping bring many of our shipping Activities up to speed with the new Sugar toolbars (and much more) this is a most welcome move :)

Regards,
--Gary