[Sugar-devel] New toolbar in Memorize

manuel quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Fri Sep 9 11:37:46 EDT 2011

As Simon said, I think that the cog button should toggle to edit mode
directly, no need for a "click to edit" toggle button in the
subtoolbar.  As it is a toggle, we should disable activation when
hovering on it (I think this has to be done globally for al toggles in
a toolbox, maybe a Sugar change?).

We should replace the current "click to edit" button with a "New game"
button to start from scratch.  The icon can be the one for "click to
edit".

We should change the icon for "restart game", maybe using the sparkle
alone?  Something in the line of this?

http://dev.laptop.org/~manuq/memorize_design/memorize_restart_button.png

For the clear game button, we may use the icon 'X' inside a square
fill, as in Gary's mockup here:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:Memorize_edit_toolbar_view.png

Another thing: I expect that if I edit a game and then come back to
play mode, I get the modified game reloaded.

I would like to discuss this topics in the design meeting next Monday.

Regards,

--
.. manuq ..