[Sugar-devel] New toolbar in Memorize

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Sep 8 08:16:09 EDT 2011

On 09/08/2011 01:33 PM, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Simon also complained about how is implemented the change of mode to
> create/play.
> Have the Design Team any other idea?
>
> Gonzalo

To phrase out my 'complain':) In the edit sub-toolbar you have to click
on the edit button at the far left to start editing and the edit canvas
is shown. To get out of the edit mode you have to click on that toggle
button again. It took me a while to figure that out. Maybe the button
should change, based on the mode it is in. Also you can expand/shrink
the toolbar while the full edit view is open which is a bit confusing.

Another option: I thought to display the full edit view when you click
on the edit button, Gonzalo was worried that this would cause issues
when you hover over the button (maybe we disable hovering in that case?).

Regards,
    Simon