[Sugar-devel] New toolbar in Memorize

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Sep 8 07:05:38 EDT 2011

On 09/08/2011 12:21 PM, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
>> Hmm, how do I create a new game from scratch? I seem to be only able to
> edit an existing game.
>>
>> Simon
>
> The user can clean up the actual game to start a new one.
> May be is not very obvious :(

Well it is obvious that I can do that...but I think there should be a
dedicated way of creating something from scratch :)

> One problem I have with adding a "New Game" button, is what icon use.
> We have the Memorize icon in the activity toolbar, the icon with the sparkle
> to restart the game,
> the icon with the cog to edit, and I don't have another idea.
> Any suggestion?

I am sure our first class designers will come up with some buttons that
do cover all those cases (e.g. maybe restart the game can be inspired by
some media-control icon).

Regards,
    Simon