[Sugar-devel] New toolbar in Memorize

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Sep 7 15:51:23 EDT 2011

I have played with all the ideas we talked, and have implemented the new
toolbar in Memorize.
The only missing piece is load in the combo the games present in the
Journal, and remove the load and save buttons,
but the present change is already big and I think this can be implemented
later.

I am interested in comments about the usability (and the code, of course).

The main change in the use, is now the activity do not have different Load
buttons to play and to creation modes,
then the user can modify any game, even the example games! The games are
saved ever in a new file,
then the user can't loose previous work.

I have separated the patches in two, one with the change on icons only,
and another with the changes in the code, to simplify the review.

If you want play with it and provide feedback, can download a testing
version from http://dev.laptop.org/~gonzalo/Memorize-37.xo

The patches will be sent to sugar-devel.

Gonzalo