[Sugar-devel] I know India

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Tue Oct 25 21:04:32 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 12:56:59AM +0000, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I received the email, I started working!
> This is the background of the game ..
> and the political divide there are... and the names of the states ..
>
> In the other "Conozco" the excuse of the game is important ...
> In the "Conozco Uruguay", a Martian spaceship comes in and suffers a breakdown
> and spacecraft parts fall into different parts of the country...
> The game is based on finding the parts of the ship...
> In the "Conozco America" a boy has a test the next day and has not studied for
> it..
> The idea is based on helping he to go exploring and learning ..
>
> For "know India" a new story should be invented, to don't make so repetitive
> games ..
>
> Someone comes up with something?

maybe the directory of a (bollywood) film has to visit the actor of her
upcomming film?

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

First there was Dial-A-Prayer, then Dial-A-Recipe, and even Dial-A-Footballer.
But the south-east Victorian town of Sale has produced one to top them all.
Dial-A-Wombat.
	It all began early yesterday when Sale police received a telephone
call: "You won't believe this, and I'm not drunk, but there's a wombat in the
phone booth outside the town hall," the caller said.
	Not firmly convinced about the caller's claim to sobriety, members of
the constabulary drove to the scene, expecting to pick up a drunk.
	But there it was, an annoyed wombat, trapped in a telephone booth.
	The wombat, determined not to be had the better of again, threw its
bulk into the fray. It was eventually lassoed and released in a nearby scrub.
	Then the officers received another message ... another wombat in
another phone booth.
	There it was: *Another* angry wombat trapped in a telephone booth.
	The constables took the miffed marsupial into temporary custody and
released it, too, in the scrub.
	But on their way back to the station they happened to pass another
telephone booth, and -- you guessed it -- another imprisoned wombat.
	After some serious detective work, the lads in blue found a suspect,
and after questioning, released him to be charged on summons.
	Their problem ... they cannot find a law against placing wombats in
telephone booths.
		-- "Newcastle Morning Herald", NSW Australia, Aug 1980.