[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] sugar-0.94.1

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Wed Oct 19 04:34:15 EDT 2011

== Source ==

http://download.sugarlabs.org/sources/sucrose/glucose/sugar/sugar-0.94.1.tar.bz2

== News ==

* Release 0.94.1 (Simon Schampijer)
* Update sucrose version for upcoming 0.94.1 (Simon Schampijer)
* Make sure we use the Sugar cursor in the intro screen, OLPC #10712 (Simon Schampijer)
* Journal: don't fail to load if an activity icon is broken (fixes SL#3200) (Sascha Silbe)
* Control Panel: making about my computer section hardware independent, OLPC #11232 (Simon Schampijer)
* Commit from Sugar Labs: Translation System by user cjl.: 197 of 379 messages translated (5 fuzzy). (Pootle daemon)
* Update alpha according to filter after events in neighborhoodview icons, SL #3091 (Gonzalo Odiard)
* Only activate keyboard configuration if it was configured, OLPC #11175 (Daniel Drake)
* Fix presence detection of keyboard layouts/options (Daniel Drake)
* Commit from Sugar Labs: Translation System by user samybt.: 379 of 379 messages translated (0 fuzzy). (Pootle daemon)
* Commit from Sugar Labs: Translation System by user cjl.: 206 of 379 messages translated (13 fuzzy). (Pootle daemon)
* Commit from Sugar Labs: Translation System by user cjl.: 106 of 379 messages translated (12 fuzzy). (Pootle daemon)
* Commit from Sugar Labs: Translation System by user cjl.: 163 of 379 messages translated (4 fuzzy). (Pootle daemon)