[Sugar-devel] [Announce] Design Team meeting

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:22:34 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick email that the Design Team meeting slipped today, the next meeting is now scheduled for the 31st October @ 15:00 UTC. I took the opportunity to tidy up the Design Meeting page (using a similar format as per the Activity meeting page):

	http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Design_Team/Meetings

The upcoming meeting agenda items are listed, though I'm hoping to start some of them in ML threads and try to clear through some offline, before the next real-time meeting.

Regards,
--Gary