[Sugar-devel] SamplePlay-2.xo in Sandbox

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Tue Oct 11 12:25:58 EDT 2011

Yes, Spanish-language versions of my activities would be very appropriate and useful. I would welcome them.

I am not Spanish-speaking, and would need a collaborator who is equally versed in both Spanish and English.

The collaborator would be in complete charge of translation (I could help with details of intent); my role would be to check and test screen formatting (including various monitor resolutions) and insure that the activities run as intended.

Please have anyone interested contact me. My activities are:
Our Music and Our Music MC
Sun-Moon Music and Sun-Moon Music MC
FileMix
FileMixAuto