[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Pippy export buttons

Gary Martin garycmartin at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 5 13:46:45 EDT 2011

On 5 Oct 2011, at 13:46, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:

> I think we should follow the clock wise rule in the first icon.

+1

> No sure about the meaning of the second icon. I guess is crate a new activity, but only because I know what the code does :)

Why not simply stay with the previous icon for the pippy created bundle (snake over a diamond shape)? This is also what the user will find later in their home view and Journal. I'd make this the last icon, as the first two feel more related (sanke, clockwise arrow, container/Journal):

I don't have the energy, after Memorize, to argue that we should not need the 'keep as pippy document' option – seems like folks just love to manually save their documents ;) – though I'm worried in this case it may have some interaction with TA pippy python blocks?

Also +1 for a separator after the Share button.

Need help with the strings?

--Gary