[Sugar-devel] Help with testing SemanticXO's backend

Christophe Guéret c.d.m.gueret at vu.nl
Tue Nov 29 12:48:04 EST 2011

Hi James,

I finally got around that lib32 problem and produced a new package (same
location:
https://github.com/downloads/cgueret/SemanticXO/performances.tar.gz )
The results you sent me last where weird, indicating no usage at all of
disc space and constant read/write time. That's too good to be true :-)
Could you please try again with this new version? It would be best this
time to run it from a terminal with Sugar switched off.

Thanks,
Christophe