[Sugar-devel] Customized Sugar

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Nov 24 03:50:27 EST 2011

Yes, there are four cases:

1. No color means the entry is in the Journal on the schoolserver
(default status).
2. Blue means there a copy of the entry stored locally and this entry
can be used to resume a task.
3. Red means that a new entry has been created but is not yet in the
Journal (i.e. uploaded to the schoolserver).
4. Cyan means the user has clicked on an entry which does not have a
local copy (i.e. has requested a local copy of the entry but the
download has not yet occurred).

Tony