[Sugar-devel] Global text to speech

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Wed Nov 23 16:29:29 EST 2011

Do you know any free dictionary we can use?
The activity Words use The Internet Dictionary Project [1]
but is not very good.
GtkSpell "provides word-processor-style highlighting and replacement of
misspelled words in a GtkTextView widget. Right-clicking a misspelled word
pops up a menu of suggested replacements" [2], but the last version is from
2009.

Gonzalo

[1] http://www.june29.com/IDP/
[2] http://gtkspell.sourceforge.net/