[Sugar-devel] [FEATURES] Write to Journal anytime (finally in 0.96?)

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Mon Nov 21 05:42:30 EST 2011

Hi,

this Feature has a long history and I would like to see it being finished.

"Replacement for the Naming Alert that lets you write to the Journal at
any time while working on an activity." [1]

I think this needs another final round of design discussion, the last
proposal at (with the same modal alert when you reveal the details in
the Journal or from the activity) [2] was partially implemented already.

Regards,
    Simon

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Write_to_journal_anytime
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/images/e/e2/Detailview_20110313.pdf