[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] how to force Sugar Activities to start fresh? (eg. XO OS 11.2.0 = Build 874)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Nov 3 20:23:14 EDT 2011

G'day Adam,

The holding down of the alt key in the activity view was introduced in
Sugar 0.86 [1], and 11.2.0 is based on Sugar 0.94, and I've tested it
just now and the feature works fine for me.

Sometimes the left-alt key fails on membrane keyboards.  Please test
that the alt key works.  You can do this easily by opening two
activities and using alt-tab to switch between them.  If this doesn't
work, then there's more investigation to do.

Otherwise, you can use the ok prompt to "test /keyboard".

1.
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/0.86/Notes#Home_Favourites_View_Improvements

--
James Cameron