[Sugar-devel] Turtle Art cairo branch

C. Scott Ananian cscott at laptop.org
Wed Nov 2 15:27:14 EDT 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 9:54 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> While there is still a bit of fine-tuning/optimizing to do, I think
> the basics are in place. We should coordinate our efforts in the gtk-2
> -> gtk-3 efforts.

I'll start by rebasing my GTK3 changes on top of your
walter-cairo/walter-gtk3 branch.

TurtleArt is a bit of a special case in that (a) it doesn't require an
updated GTK3 sugar shell in order to run under GTK3/gnome, and (b) we
probably want to spend the effort to keep turtle art running w/ the
same source code on GTK2 platforms (effort which may not be worthwhile
to expend for every activity).  My GTK3 patches pursue these goals;
they were just missing some cairo-ization, which it appears that
Walter has been doing independently.  Win!
 --scott

--
      ( http://cscott.net )