[Sugar-devel] Fwd: Should or should not i use PyGTK >= 2.4 widget ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Mon May 30 11:59:48 EDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: laurent bernabe <laurent.bernabe at gmail.com>
Date: 2011/5/30
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] Should or should not i use PyGTK >= 2.4 widget ?
To: Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>

Hello

I come back to this discussion, because there is another obscure point in my
mind
=> Is it possible to write a file to a usb key, though the tutorial says
that there the activity can only acess its data/instance/temp folder ?

Apologizes if my question is too evident and unusefull . But i don't feel
yet ready for developping serailisation/sharing part of my app

Regards