[Sugar-devel] Should or should not i use PyGTK >= 2.4 widget ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sat May 28 05:04:27 EDT 2011

Thank you for your answers.
But i am not sure i can do my task just with an ObjectChooser. And i need
your advices for the strategy i should adopt :

   - I want my application to "save a graph" by writing the coordinates in a
   text file => i am conviced that for this tasks, i should use the folder data
   of the activity
   - i want my application to "load a graph" from a previously recorded
   graph
   - but i also want the users to share other graphs each others : more
   precisely, for users who don't have internet access (or for later systems
   restores, maybe after a crash, for example) to be able to import files from
   a usb key

So, what is the best strategy in order to do these tasks and remain conform
to Sugar best practices ?

Regards