[Sugar-devel] copy activity to friend

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Wed May 25 20:55:02 EDT 2011

I was looking at an RT ticket from a teacher in rawanda about someone deleting
an activity and how to get it back.. and I wondered if there could be a way to
copy an activity from one xo to another on a network (ad-hoc).

the situation:

one person has an activity and the other one doesnt and they are connected to a
network and one person can go to some activity(share activity) and make the
activity 'public' in the neighboorhood and the other person can click on  the
neighboorhood icon and see a menu 'copy activity' which might activate a
download in the journal, which would then install the activity. Free Software
is about encouraging sharing.

not sure if this is possible or useful. I'll leave it to the experts to
comment.
One thing just came to mind: the activity might be modified (cache files, temp
data, personal data, settings, etc).
--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

Heisenberg may have slept here...