[Sugar-devel] Sunrise and ByJove

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Mon May 23 12:44:47 EDT 2011

On 23 May 2011 13:02, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 2:58 AM, James Cameron <quozl at laptop.org> wrote:
>>
>> We had listed on the old OLPC Wiki Activities page the Sunrise and
>> Byjove activities by Davewa, but the page was recently marked obsolete
>> in favour of activities.sugarlabs.org.
>
> Is Davewa around? Ideally he'd move them. If not, I am happy to do it.

He wrote me this message:

http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=User_talk:DanielDrake&redirect=no

Congratulations on removing all traces of two of my programs. Sugar
Labs is IE-hostile so I only upload code there when I feel the program
is in a released state. My "Sunrise" and "ByJove" programs were not
yet in that state; now they're gone completely. This is discouraging.
-- Davewa 00:51, 23 May 2011 (UTC)

You could probably contact him on the OLPC wiki.

Daniel