[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] copy files to/from server

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Mon May 23 02:53:57 EDT 2011

On 23 May 2011 15:43,  <forster at ozonline.com.au> wrote:
>> Sadly, we can't use Moodle. One state here in Australia doesn't like
>> it, to the point where we're going to have to disable or remove it.
>> That makes things "interesting" :(
>
> That still leaves Sharepoint and Blackboard?

Assuming that a Sharepoint/Blackboard/similar server exists *in the
school*. We cannot make that assumption, and we are not going to get
into the business of distributing/installing/supporting Sharepoint or
Blackboard.

I think I like tch's idea of connecting to remote resources through
the Sugar UI.

Sridhar