[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [Womeninfreesoftware] [x-post] Fwd: pseudo-summer of code (paid)

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Sat May 21 22:21:54 EDT 2011

FYI.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ॥ स्वक्ष ॥ <vid at svaksha.com>
Date: Sat, May 21, 2011 at 01:45
Subject: [Womeninfreesoftware] [x-post] Fwd: pseudo-summer of code (paid)
To: "Discussion re: increasing women's participation in free software"
<womeninfreesoftware at gnu.org>, ilug-bengaluru at googlegroups.com

Hi,
Two Internship positions:: first preference is for local (in USA)
person, but if no local people submit a competitive application they
will work with people outside the USA. The Stack:: Perl, Javascript,
BASH, SQL. And do note that the last date for application is next
week, so feel free to pass the word around.
-Vid