[Sugar-devel] Generating a pot file without the setup script ?

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sat May 21 13:30:04 EDT 2011

I tried generating pot from sugar image, but i had a python error (i went in
~/Activities/LearningActivity.activity/ folder)
$ ./setup.py genpot
=> errors :
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./setup.py", line 24, in <module>
    bundlebuilder.start()
  File "/opt/sweets/sugar-toolkit/src/sugar/activity/bundlebuilder.py", line
382, in start
    globals()['cmd_' + args[0]](config, args[1:])
  File "/opt/sweets/sugar-toolkit/src/sugar/activity/bundlebuilder.py", line
344, in cmd_genpot
    retcode = subprocess.call(args)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 480, in call
    return Popen(*popenargs, **kwargs).wait()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 633, in __init__
    errread, errwrite)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.6/subprocess.py", line 1139, in _execute_child
    raise child_exception
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

So, how could i correct it ?