[Sugar-devel] Browse activity

David Farning dfarning at activitycentral.com
Fri May 20 17:23:01 EDT 2011

Medium term, Activity Central has offered Lucian a job to work on the
browser situation. Lucian will be finishing school and wrapping up
lose ends for the next couple of month.

Short term, I have have trouble justifying funding someone to work on
browse until:
1. Sugar Labs starts actively recruiting developers and
2. Certain people from within OLPC stop recommending that deployments
not work with Activity Central.

This is an ecosystem with several players who must work together to
make Sugar/OLPC succeed.

david