[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Please review "Make Your Own Sugar Activities!" on Amazon

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 13:57:21 EDT 2011

Hey!  You don't need a Kindle to read a Kindle edition of a book!  Just download the reader program from Amazon.  Let's all buy a copy of the ebook! (it's only 99 cents!). That will boost the ratings quite a bit.  You might pass these links on to others you know who might like to try their hand at programming for Sugar!
Kindle downloads are at:
Mac  http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_cn?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200438360
PC http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_cn?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200388510
iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_cn?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200298460
Android Phone http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_cn?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200495290
Windows Phone http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_left_cn?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200556940
And, here's a live link to the ebook:
http://www.amazon.com/Make-Your-Sugar-Activities-ebook/dp/B0050VAHKW/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_1
Caryl
P.S.  What are the chances of getting the Spanish version on Amazon?