[Sugar-devel] Patch for Jukebox: New toolbar

Rafael Ortiz rafael at activitycentral.com
Thu May 19 00:54:00 EDT 2011

Hi Manu.

2011/5/18 manuel quiñones <manuel.por.aca at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> Here is a patch to use the new toolbar for the Jukebox activity.  A
> few notes about the changes below:
>
> You will notice that I renamed the ControlToolbar class to just
> Control, that's because it doesn't inherit anymore from gtk.Toolbar,
> now the toolbar is a property of that class, that can be the old one
> or the new one.
>
> I moved the fullscreen button to a View subtoolbar for consistency
> with other activities.
>
> Regards,

I think that Sebastian Silva (on cc) has a merge request to fix this issue
also.

http://git.sugarlabs.org/jukebox/mainline/merge_requests/2

 Would be nice if you two work with kushal to have this merged into mainline
and packaged into a new release.

Thanks for your patch, gonzalo has a list of activities that
need a new toolbar if you want to work on those :).

http://dev.laptop.org/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&summary=~has+old+toolbar&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&order=priority