[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Get Books-7

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Wed May 18 10:28:15 EDT 2011

The Rural Design Collective made a system for creating an offline
catalog which is described here:

http://en.flossmanuals.net/e-book-enlightenment/ch027_gen-collection-interface-gci/

Rebecca Malamud or Scotty Auble may be able to give you some guidance
on how to set this up.  It looks like you need to create a USB drive
with the label LIB.  If GetBooks sees this mounted on /media it will
try and find the OPDS file so you can browse the collection on the
drive and copy entries to the Journal.  I haven't tried this myself,
but that's how it is described in the chapter, which Rebecca
contributed.

James Simmons