[Sugar-devel] gtk.RadioToolButton active property not recognized

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Sat May 14 05:51:05 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

   - in my application, i'm using two gtk.RadioToolButton
   - the "clicked" handlers of the two RadioToolButton test the active
   property of the event source (so, the RadioToolButton itself)
   - but the SugarOLPC image logs reports me the error "
   'gtk.RadioToolButton' has no attribute 'active' "
   - however, the PyGTK reference manual says that 'active' is a property of
   gtk.ToggleToolButton, from which RadioToolButton is inherited and therefore,
   handlers are not properly executed

So, what is my error ?

Regards