[Sugar-devel] Opening .ePub files from a local (Browse-based) activity?

Bastien bzg at altern.org
Fri May 13 15:12:32 EDT 2011

I created a "library" Sugar activity for Nosy Komba.  This is really
just a micro-website with a list of books and links to .ePub files:

  http://lumiere.ens.fr/~guerry/u/sugar/livres4nk-2.xo

Problem: clicking on the .ePub links neither launches the Read
activity nor offers to save the .ePub file in the Journal.  The
links are relative links like "ebooks/[link].epub" and work okay
when opened from any other browser.

All this with a recent version of Sugar on a XO 1.5 (I can check
the version number later if needed.)

Thanks for any hint,

--
 Bastien