[Sugar-devel] Building sugar Dextrose

Torello Querci torello at torosoft.com
Fri May 13 10:37:00 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to compile dextrose to install on my XO1 (I follow this
instruction: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Dextrose/Building).
The compilation stage works fine and after long time I get the imags.
I put the .img and img.crc files on a stick.

After image installation on my XO using copy-nand I start sugar with
boot command from open firmware and this came up normally.

Unfortunally next boot I get a generic "boot failed" and after 30
seconds the XO power down. During this step I not able to access
openfirmare and to resume the device I need reflash from a signed image
pressing the four direction keys at boot time.

Can anyone help me please?

Best Regards, Torello Querci