[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Read-88

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at laptop.org.au
Mon May 9 23:29:50 EDT 2011

On 19 February 2011 15:17,  <forster at ozonline.com.au> wrote:

>> I went to delete Read 88 to try to restore Read 87 and found that
>> erase has been disabled.
>>

> An unfortunate side effect of protected activities is that you cant downgrade the version
>
> The fix is to go to Gnome and delete the relevant directory in /home/olpcActivities

Or do so from the terminal activity:

  $ rm /home/olpc/Activities/<activityname>.activity

If you prefer to do it in GNOME, you may need to activate "Show Hidden
Files" from the View menu in the nautilus file browser. This will
reveal the Activities directory.

I just realised I'm responding to an old thread. Why not? :)

Sridhar