[Sugar-devel] hashlib instead sha

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue May 3 18:05:33 EDT 2011

G'day Guillermo,

This was fixed by Aleksey on 2009-07-11 in a commit before 0.92 release:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/sugar-toolkit/mainline/commit/d22e6908227e9b950165cf2dc29d436ed2667c27

So I'm surprised it wasn't already fixed in your image based on 0.92.
Could you check what version of sugar-toolkit you have installed?

Regarding the code review process, unless you plan to make other more
extensive changes I recommend against trying to learn it.  It is far too
complicated and inaccessible.  Better to log bugs and post patches, let
those with skill merge them.  A useful collaboration.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/