[Sugar-devel] 0.92 Activity Testing

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Sun Mar 13 20:11:59 EDT 2011

Thanks, Gonzalo. With this info I was able to install an OS13 image (or whatever you call it) to my XO-1 and test all my Activities (which were compatible with 0.92 as I had expected).

Thanks, too, to Tom Gilliard for your suggestions. I'm afraid, given my lack of Linux/Sugar knowledge, they mostly passed over my head.

I'm happy to report that (here in 0.92 on the XO-1) audio recording with Record-89 works fine. This, despite failing with SoaS and 0.90. Hopefully it will continue to work when a non-beta version of 0.92 (SoaS) emerges.

Art Hunkins