[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Release Appel Haken-24

Sugar Labs Activities activities at sugarlabs.org
Mon Jun 27 17:04:55 EDT 2011

Activity Homepage:
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/addon/4414

Sugar Platform:
0.82 - 0.92

Download Now:
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/downloads/file/27448/appel_haken-24.xo

Release notes:
Appel Haken really needs the touchpad to function properly. However, these keys have been added:

* o = right click = reset
* square or spacebar = new round
* tick or enter = change level
* the number keys (1 to 4) will choose a colour

Appel Haken will now work properly without alteration in a non-Sugar environment.

I've now revisited all my activities. To make it easy to recognise these revisited versions, they all start at Version number 21. You can easily tell which version you have by pressing the v key - if this gives no response, then you have an older version.

Sugar Labs Activities
http://activities.sugarlabs.org