[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] [IAEP] "Narrative Interfaces" at OLPC

Kevin Mark kevin.mark at verizon.net
Sun Jun 19 04:40:02 EDT 2011

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 09:46:23PM -0700, Caryl Bigenho wrote:
> Hi All....
>
> Thanks for recording and posting these. Do any of you remember the Apple ii
> game for Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy?"  Must have been circa mid 1980s.
> All text.  Fun problem solving.  I got the Babelfish!

At sugarlabs.org, they do have the frotz activity which can play (If I recall)
the HHGTTG game or some text adventures.

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

Iles's Law:
	There is always an easier way to do it.  When looking directly
	at the easy way, especially for long periods, you will not see it.
	Neither will Iles.