[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Olidata computers in Uruguay

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 11:39:59 EDT 2011

FYI, I acquired a Gen1 Classmate with 7" screen (an Olidata JumPc) for
testing purposes two years ago and with Martin Langhoff's help filed a
ticket on this issue:

http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/868

this photo of mine may be helpful to see what we're talking about:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39656470@N02/3648785920/in/photostream

I remember being told that there were no plans to scale Sugar screens
to work with 480, that 600 was the minimum

Sean