[Sugar-devel] Fw: [Csnd] Default Scons build and backward compatibility (Csound/Fedora15)

Art Hunkins abhunkin at uncg.edu
Thu Jun 16 13:57:56 EDT 2011

I too can verify that without ethernet connection there are no activities-not-starting issues at all. Indeed, just about everything seems a bit snappier.

Now if the latest (audio) Records only worked with Fedora15. (For me, the activity seems to record, but plays back a silent file. Then, too, it seems confused as to whether the format is Ogg Speex or Ogg Vorbis.)

Art Hunkins