[Sugar-devel] Browse and the move to WebKit

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Tue Jun 14 16:42:07 EDT 2011

On 14 June 2011 21:35, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Would a skinned version of Firefox Mobile work for what is needed?

No, as we need collaboration, journal access, etc. But (I didn't
include this argument as I lost the link) this response matches what I
read from mozilla developers: if you want to build a mozilla-based
product, fork the mozilla codebase and write your application inside
there.

Not a viable option for us, and again, way outside our norms...

Thanks for the webkit info - indeed a good start!

Daniel